Welcome! I would like to share a little bit more about who I am and what I believe.
* I AM a Vietnam era Army veteran.
* I AM a life member of the NRA and have an A+ rating for my legislative performance.
* I AM a holder of a New Mexico Concealed Carry Permit.
* I AM an avid bird hunter, fisherman and golfer.
* I AM a motorcycle rider and have successfully completed the motorcycle riders' safety course.
* I AM a member and Elder at Sandia Presbyterian Church
* I BELIEVE in Free Enterprise, individual achievement, and responsibility.
* I BELIEVE in limited government, responsible spending and in keeping taxes as low as possible.
* I BELIEVE public office is a public trust. I do not believe any public official is entitled to special treatment or extraordinary compensation of gifts for their service.
* I BELIEVE illegal immigration is out of control. I will work to enforce existing immigration laws, provide adequate funding for immigration personnel and equipment. I will also work to repeal Governor Richardson's "drivers' licenses for illegal immigrants program."
* I BELIEVE in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman
* I HAVE and WILL WORK to prevent Private Property and Eminent Domain abuses in New Mexico.
* I WILL CONTINUE TO STAND UP for safe neighborhoods, more policing and streamlining of DWI prosecutions.
* I BELIEVE the family is the basic, fundamental structure in our country and the reason for our country's success. Government ought not to do anything that hinders or damages the family.
* I have been married to my wife for 37 years. We have one daughter. You can read more about my background on this page.